Last Updated: June 23, 2023
At Curious Themes, we stand behind the ability of our courses to get you results when you spend the time studying and implementing what you learn.
As our student, when you enroll in one of our premium courses, you get a “10x Money Back Guarantee.” The proven techniques and step-by-step tutorials shared in these e-courses mean that we are confident you will successfully set up your store and improve your marketing. However, if you truly feel that your Shopify store did not benefit from what you’ve learned and implemented, we are happy to offer your money back.
Here’s what you need to do to be eligible for the guarantee:
- Course Completion- Complete the first two modules of the "eCom Marketing Method" course or complete the first two sections of any of our crash courses - When you ask for a refund, we are also going to make sure that you have watched the videos in the course, worked on the assignments and implemented them into your Shopify store. If you haven’t completed the course or the assignments, then you won’t be eligible for the guarantee.
- Email us your completed worksheets- Just like we mentioned above you have to show that you made a reasonable effort to go through the course content. We require completed worksheets to be sent to us of the first two modules of the "eCom in a Weekend" course or if you are requesting a refund for a crash course you need to have the first two section worksheets done. If you haven’t sent us your completed assignments, then you won’t be eligible for the guarantee.
- Give us Access to your Shopify Store Backend- To be eligible for the refund you have to create a staff account for us to review that you have in fact tried to implement the work described in the videos.
- Email us after your purchase - If, after completing the course, doing the coursework, and implementing the lessons, you still don’t see improved results or find our course valuable, email us within the first 14 days from your enroll date for the "eCom Marketing Method" course or first 5 days from the enroll date of our crash courses and we will provide a full refund.
Here’s how our guarantee DOES NOT apply:
- You enroll, never complete the course, and email us within 14 days asking for a refund.
- You enroll, do none of the assignments, and email us asking for a refund.
- You enroll, watch some of the videos, decide it is too hard, and quit.
- You purchase our Store Review video and the review has already been delivered to you.
Payment Cancellation Policy
A Purchaser who enrolls may not cancel the contract under any circumstances outside the “14 Day Money Back Guarantee” period. Upon enrollment, the Purchaser will be responsible for the balance of sale owing and must pay all further installments as agreed and on time. Should Purchaser fail to make any payment as and when due, we reserve all our rights against Purchaser for failure to make installment payments on time, including, but not limited to, mandating a collection agency or attorney to obtain payment from Purchaser, which may adversely affect the Purchaser’s credit rating. Purchaser must reimburse us for all reasonable fees (including legal and collection agency fees) incurred in collecting the balance of sale and is not eligible for the “14 Day Money Back Guarantee.”
Course Swapping / Exchange
All course purchases are final, and a Purchaser may not exchange courses under any circumstances. Purchasers must comply with refund conditions as stated in guarantee above and purchase a new course in order to effectively "switch" their courses.
If you would like to move forward with your refund request please email us at [email protected]